About Think Business With Tyler
Are you a business owner or entrepreneur looking to scale and grow your business?
If so, you are in the right place. On this show, we talk about all things scaling, specifically the challenges that small business owners and entrepreneurs face every day.
We carefully select our guests of current and former business owners who candidly share their successes and failures in life and business. Think of this show as a nice blend of inspiration and business education.
We discuss important topics such as:
1) Knowing your key numbers and the related mistakes made that can kill your business.
2) Building your leadership skills and a leadership team as your company scales.
3) Developing and retaining a high-performing staff — the lifeline of every great business.
4) The power behind processes and procedures.
5) Learn why core values and vision are often done wrong.
6) Critical tips and strategies for sales and marketing that can explode the growth of your business.
Your host is Tyler Martin, a CPA and Business Coach who has successfully built and sold two businesses. One was an 8 figure exit. He shares his own experiences intertwined with entertaining and exclusive content shared by his guests.
So, if you are ready to scale your business — strap in, pop on the earbuds and give this show a listen!
Remember – “Starting a Business is Hard, But Scaling a Business is Harder”.
Visit the Think Business with Tyler website!
About Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin is a CPA and Business Coach who has successfully built and sold two businesses.
Over the last 20 years, he has worked with more than 1,000 businesses — many hitting 6-7 figures.
Credentials and Qualifications
– Forbes Business Council (Member and Writer)
– Certified Business Coach
– Certified Public Accountant
– Business Planning Expert (Strategic Advisor LivePlan)
– Disney Leadership Excellence
– Board/Supervisory Associate Star One Credit Union
Connect with Tyler on LinkedIn
I’m Alex. I’m a dad to 4, husband, an entrepreneur and an information junkie. I am a passionate guy — I love business and I really love helping business owners turn their passions into profits. I’ve spent the last 12+ years helping clients advance their businesses and brands through dynamic interactive marketing campaigns. I always welcome a challenge and am relentless in the pursuit of innovative marketing strategies that actually work.